Here you can find plenty of good ideas on what you can do with the The Lord's Prayer Ribbon:
- Plait a prayer and have it always with you, as a reminder of your relationship with your heavenly Father.
- Wear a Prayer Ribbon around your wrist. Remember the left hand is nearest to the heart.
- If you make the Prayer Ribbon a little longer, you can wear it as a tie with the beads hanging down near to your heart.
- It is good to have The Lord's Prayer Ribbon in the hand, touching the knots or beads, while you meditate on or think about what they signify.
- Use the prayer ribbon as a pendant on your cell phone, pencil case or zipper, or tie it in the corner of your jacket. Jesus also went with prayer tassels on his mantle.
- Hang Our Father Prayer Rope on the door to your room, or put it under your pillow.
- Have it in your pocket, then you can always touch it in secret.
- Use it as a bookmark in your Bible or hymn book.
- Let it lie around a candlestick, and light a candle for something you dearly want, or for someone you love.
- Plait a prayer for someone you love, and give your friend the prayer ribbon.
- Plait a prayer for someone you have lost.
Put it on the grave or tie it on flowers, or put it in the coffin to the dead, or keep it with a picture.
- Everything is possible with the The Lord's Prayer Ribbon.
- The prayer ribbon can be long or short, thick or thin, all sorts of colors, with or without beads, but it can't be without the Lords Prayer.
- Read if convenient: Matthew 9,20-22 and Matthew 14.36.
- Jesus also wore sacred tassels on his garment (Matthew 14:36).
- If you'd like to wear the prayer ribbon around your wrist, you can fix a connector or a lock on it.
- The connector can be sewn on or plaited into the ribbon or fixed on it with a ring or two.
- Two magnetic beads can act as a connector.